At 2:30 on Monday July 6, 2014, M.R. and her husband went to a Whole Foods in Denver. While in the vegetable section, M.R. slipped on a puddle of liquid–about 3 feet wide–and fell. There were no signs or cones in the area to warn her of potential danger. M.R.’s right hip and shoulder made […]
A Denver jury awarded $240,418.23 to Ms. Carol Wilson, who slipped and fell in her hotel bathtub at the Sheraton Hotel in downtown Denver, formerly the Adams Mark, resulting in a thoracic vertebrae fracture. Ms. Wilson’s bathroom shower was not equipped with a slip-resistant bathmat, a slip-resistant surface or a safety bar. The hotel had […]
A 17 year-old skier was night skiing down Eagle’s Swoop, an open intermediate slope at Wintergreen ski resort in Nelson County, Virginia. On the night of the accident, a snow groomer emerged from the tree line on skier’s left of Eagle’s Swoop, pivoted uphill, and then began driving about 300′ straight uphill close to the […]
Tina Mays brought a lawsuit against Knight Light, Inc. (“Knight Light”) for the wrongful death of her twenty eight year old son, Gerard “Jerry” Mitchell, who was electrocuted when he came into contact with a 277 volt energized circuit. Jerry was unmarried and had no children. He is survived by his mother Tina, and two […]
Client suffered disabling brain damage in a skiing accident on a ski trail maintained at a ski area near Harrisonburg, Virginia by Massanutten Ski Resort.