Linda Chalat, a partner of Chalat Hatten & Banker, has over twenty-five years of experience as a Colorado personal injury lawyer.
As a partner with Chalat Hatten & Banker, Denver, Colorado, Linda Chalat concentrates her practice on medical malpractice cases, defective product claims and recreational accidents. Before law school, Linda worked in industry as a chemical engineer, and brings her understanding of the technical aspects of an accident to effectively advocate for her clients. Linda also oversees the technology used by the firm to best serve our clients, including maintaining the firm's online platforms which provide current legal information for Colorado consumers and personal injury victims. She has published articles and spoken at professional seminars about ski litigation, attorney ethics and malpractice, and general practice tips.
Published Works and Seminars:
- “Ski Law Trends: 2016,” (Co-author), Law Week Colorado, Vol. 14 No. 10, 2016
- Faculty Member, “Avoid Extinction Due to Climate Change,” Colorado Trial Lawyers Association Annual Convention, 2014
- Faculty Member, “The Business of Practicing Law,” Colorado Bar Association/CLE Seminar, 2007
- Faculty Member, “Trial Advocacy Program - Ethics Section,” Colorado Trial Lawyers Association Annual Convention, 2003
- Faculty member, “Ethics 2001,” Continuing Legal Education Conference, 2001
- Faculty member, “Preventing Legal Malpractice 2001," Colorado Bar Association/CLE Seminar, 2001
- “Restitution in Criminal Actions: Consideration for Civil Trial Lawyers,” 50 Trial Talk 6, 2001
- “Ski law for beginners, intermediates and experts,” Trial, August 2001
- “The Nine Commandments of Malpractice Prevention,” (Co-Author), 22 Trial Lawyer 183-189, 1999
I can definitely recommend this firm… A firm that is willing to dedicate that much research into such an obscure, yet vital area of law has it’s clients’ best interests at heart.