COVID-19 Resources to Help Keep You Safe
The following are community, government and consumer resources for help during the growing pandemic in Colorado. We are providing this information to help our fellow Coloradans ease the burden of the current circumstances.
An overview of the Coronavirus in Colorado, including links to all public health orders, can be found at The Colorado Sun. The Colorado state website has a COVID-19 section.
Health and Safety
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus (COVID-19) Public Health Updates
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- The Center for Disease Control website with FAQ: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html
Labor and Employment
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA): OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19. This publication was developed for employers in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Colorado Department of Labor & Employment
- Workplace safety concerns are addressed by OSHA: https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/standards.html
- Emergency leave with pay rules
- “Work share” program (alternative to laying off employees)
- FAQ on unemployment insurance.
Colorado Courts / Judicial Branch
- Each jurisdiction is posting materials on this website with important information for jurors, litigants, and probationers about protocols for appearing in court. This information outlines the decisions and procedures created by each court to operate during the outbreak. Information is available for county and district courts via the court’s individual webpage.
- July 24 – Order regarding COVID-19 and the operation of Colorado State Courts