In The Community
More Than 30 Years of Dedicated Involvement
In Our Community
At Chalat Hatten & Banker, we believe that showing support should be more than a simple donation. Since 2011, the firm has received the Colorado Supreme Court Pro Bono Award for its commitment to providing legal help to the disadvantaged and under-served. This past year, every lawyer in the firm was recognized for meeting the goal.
We focus our community efforts on causes that align with our core values as a firm. Our staff takes an active role in contributing to community organizations in a way that best supports the organization whether it be by financial contribution, through community awareness, or by volunteering.
Personally, each of the partners at Chalat Hatten & Banker , PC volunteer their time and expertise to local causes that are close to our hears.
As a firm, we support projects that enrich our community.
- Ignite Tonight supporting Ignite Adaptive Sportsat Eldora Mountain
- Polite Tumor Night of Humor
- Rotary Club of Highlands Ranch
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- The Bridge Project
- Colorado Ballet
- RMD United States Ski and Snowboard Association
- Denver Bar Association Community Action Network
- Noches Legales at Centro San Juan Diego
- Colorado Bar Association High School Mock Trial Program
- Colorado Legal Services and Metro Volunteer Lawyers
- Support career advancement for Latino and working families in Denver at Mi Casa